We hold your health and safety as well as the health and safety of our staff at our highest priority. With that in mind, we have implemented a few changes to our office and appointment flow:
- Health screenings before all appointments
- We will not be allowing friends and family to accompany patients to their appointments at this time to maintain physical distancing requirements
- Masks are required to enter the building and our office suite. They are to remain on for the duration of your appointment
- We will be using exam table paper instead of sheets/blankets. Please wear comfortable clothes that will keep you warm.
- NEW PATIENTS: If this is your first time to our office, we ask that you fill out forms in advance and email them back to us prior to your visit.
Office policy changes
- We have reduced the number of scheduled patients per day and will add hours as needed
- The use of our waiting room will be limited to meet physical distancing requirements
- Contactless payments will be offered and encouraged
We Offer Virtual Consultations!